Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yup she's pregnant!!

I was finally able to confirm that Daisy is pregnant! So excited and can't wait to see what the puppies look like. Daisy has been stretching out and sleeping a lot as these puppies start to grow. She is super cuddly and hopefully that will stick around after the puppies are born! Every morning I wake up to her completely stretched out against my back. Luckily I haven't noticed any morning sickness, once they get a bit bigger I'll take her into the vet for a visit. She is on half adult, half puppy food as I transition her to 100% puppy food. She is also very excited about her multi-vitamin she takes every morning. I only wish I was that excited about mine. I'm sure hers taste better!

Right now her due date stands at July 25th.. so puppies will be ready to go to their new homes in late September. If you live in Utah are are interested in one please let me know. Full grown I expect them to be between 5-8lbs.

0 comments: