Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fang the dog in Get Smart has to be a shorkie

I saw Get Smart this weekend... laughed and laughed! If you watched this in the 60's you might remember his dog Fang the "spy dog". In the movie there is a dog "Fang" played by Oliver and Daisy. I haven't been able to track down the breed of this dog, but I'm 90% positive that it' a Shorkie. The puppy look so much like Daisy and her sisters when they were puppies! I'll be so happy if it is a Shorkie as it will give more recognition to this breed. If anyone is able to find out for sure please let me know.

**Update 10/25/09** I have a new litter of Shorkies. If this is the breed that you are falling in love with please contact me. They will be ready to go in time for Christmas! **

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone asked this very same question in the newspaper today. The writer said the dog was a Morkie--a maltese and yorkie mix.

Jenn said...

aw.. that makes sense.. the Morkie and Shorkie are very similar in look. Either way what a cutie! Thanks for the information :) I'll be sad when all my puppies head to their new families.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.