Monday, June 9, 2008

Passage to Zarahemla

One of my favorite authors, Chris Heimerdinger, recently came out with a new movie available on DVD. It's called Passage to Zarahemla. When I saw who wrote the story I could hardly wait to see the movie. See I was the girl anxiously awaiting the next book release in the Tennis Shoes and the nephites series. I gladly helped my dad become addicted as well! Everytime I had to drive from Vegas to Salt Lake I'd throw in the book on tape. The ride flew by and many times I had to sit in the driveway to listen to the end of the story.

When I sat down to watch the movie I was full of anticipation and excitement! Phones off, snacks ready to go, and the blinds closed! I have to say I really enjoyed the movie and can't wait to share it with other family members. The storyline was great and as always had hilarious little bits that made you giggle. Overall it was better then expected! I really enjoyed that fact that although violence was part of the movie, you didn't have to be overwhelmed in it. Now I just have to patiently hope and wait for the Tennis shoes series to become a movie!

0 comments: