Saturday, August 16, 2008

A new Trick

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I heard an odd new sound coming from the living room. I went over to investigate. There was Lenny sitting back with his head raised howling. Yup howling. I had no idea puppies could howl. Most of the crew is still learning how to bark! I guess that my dog Jake has been giving Lenny some private lessons. Maybe they are privately trying to form a singing group to perform at the local fairs???

As most of my friends and family know, Jake thinks he is a singer. If there is any type of music on the TV, or if my cell phone is ringing... Jake is singing along. Forget trying to play the piano, he will drown you right out!

Commercials on TV seem to get his attention the most. Jake's reaction time is a little slow these days. I get a giggle out of it, because Daisy is right on cue. As soon as that Stanley steamer commercial comes on she sits right up and stares at Jake. She knows he will start howling soon, and she tries to sing right along with him as well! Of course she's polite so she waits for Jake to begin first.

I'm guessing Lenny has been paying attention and is ready to join in with all the fun. I'll try to get a video of it up, if he is still doing it tonight.

0 comments: