Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ace has another first!









Ace seems to continue to be ahead of the crowd, but Claire is hot on his tail! LOL This morning I gave Daisy some cottage cheese to have her stay put so they could nurse. Ace decided cottage cheese tastes way better then momma's milk! When I pulled Ace out to take a pic of his face, Claire dove into the bowl for some food. So I guess its time to start giving them some food. I can feel their teeth are about to make an appearance, so Daisy will be weaning them off pretty soon.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Adorable...so...any of these cute puppies need a home?

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh Mikey! I'm actually bringing them to eBay next week to visit some people. Bentley and Duke are the only ones still looking for a home.... You need to swing by after work and see them in person :)