Thursday, July 31, 2008

Everyone's eyes are open...





Well everyone has their eyes open, and their ears will be open soon as well! So it was time to come up with names :) Baby A is now going by "Ace". Baby B is now "Bentley". Baby C is called "Princess Claire". Baby D is called "Duke" Lenny is still called Lenny.

They have definite sleep patterns. Lenny has to have his head on something when he sleeps. It can be another puppy, a bar from the cage, or a bunched up blanket. Ace is usually snuggled inbetween Bentley and Claire, and they usually have at least one arm around him. I guess they like to be protective of the little guy. Duke loves to sleep on his back out in the open.

This morning was a lazy morning since I had the day off for the first time in awhile. I pulled everyone up into bed and it was so much fun! Each of them took their turn snuggling up on my neck or arm. Bentley gave me a hickie on my arm from trying to get milk! LOL

Next week I have my cousins kids coming over to play with them. They shoud be really playful by then :)

0 comments: