Sunday, September 20, 2009

Puppy Watch 2009 ....


She just can't find a comfortable position....


Daisy's milk has come in and the puppies are getting big! She is no longer curling up to sleep but is all stretched out trying to give the puppies some room. She is sleeping and building up her reserves by eating all sorts of fattening food. This morning she had a scrambled egg with cheese and was in heaven! I can already feel her backbone poking out so I need to make sure she is eating. She isn't due until Friday but I think they will be here by Wednesday. I've made an appointment with her vet for Tuesday to make sure everything is ok. This morning I counted 5 heartbeats! This is my favorite part of the pregnancy as you can see and feel the puppies moving around. One of them gave me a high five this morning! Ha!

0 comments: