Monday, July 13, 2009

Puppies first year... Daisy's in heat!

What a crazy year it has been! Daisy's first litter will soon be turning 1! I can't believe how cute they still are and how super tiny! I thought for sure they would be closer to Daisy's size. Bentley still comes over weekly to play with Mom and sadly that is ending soon. He's about half her size and around 4 lbs. Still super cuddly and such a sweet little guy. He loves to have Jake and Daisy chase him around the table, and it takes the two of the to wear him out.

I would love to get pictures from the other owners if they keep up with the blog. Daisy's heat cycle started yesterday. I've got a few Yorkie studs to meet with this week before I decide which one to go with. They are all 3 lbs so the puppies should be small like the last litter. I'm hoping for more girls this time but will be happy either way. The puppies will be ready in time for Christmas and will be fun to play with in the fall.

If anyone has been waiting for the next litter, please contact me to get on my waiting list.

3 comments:

claudia said...

HI Jenn,
How are You? Excited to see that you are breeding d
Daisy again! Call me for a new diaper for her...(MY gift for all the help you have given me in the puppy world)! Miko is also in heat, but waiting until her next cycle to breed. I know a breeder of yorkies named Debie if you want to check out her stud. Here is her ad on ksl http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=7212433&cat=447&lpid= What is the going rate for stud service these days? I would love to keep up with you on Daisy's pregnancy and delivery.
I finally got my Poco's website up and running, it is www.pocos-usa.com if you want to check it out.
Talk to you later,
Claudia

Janine said...

Jenn,

I would love love to get on your waiting list. I would love your email so that we can communicate a little more in detail. Thank you.

Janine

Jenn said...

Claudia.... I checked out the website so cute! I'm sending a few people your way :)

To breed with tiny yorkies it seems to be $250 - $300 is the going rate. By the way.. Kim's last litter has the cutest little puppy. I've listed pics of her here "chloe" but she is gonna need a really small guy to stud out with. I think poco would be perfect for her, so in about a year she should be ready to breed.

Janine! Absolutely I will put you on the list. Did you have a preference between male or female? I've already had two females spoken for just so your aware. The little guy I bred her with averages more girls then boys so we will see! I won't know how many she is having for a few more weeks, but they should be here by September 25th! Here is my email address wan2pla@hotmail.com Feel free to email me.