Sunday, October 19, 2008

The pups have all been adopted

Last Thursday little Ace went to his family. He was so excited to see them and I know he will be well taken care of, with a family of 7 he may not get to walk much!

I'm sad that all the little puppies are gone, they have been so much fun to have around the house. I'm grateful that they were all able to go to such wonderful new families. I will continue to update when I receive pictures from their families. Of course Bentley still comes over a few times a week when his Mom goes to work. Which helps me continue to get my puppy fix!

Funny thing about Bentley is he is the Houdini of the group. Try to contain him to an area and given some time he will figure a way out. When Trina drops him off this week we are going to see how he does with a doggie door. Or course I'm going to have to do a boundary check to make sure he can't get out of the back yard.

I will post some pictures later tonight of Ace's family. I was in such a rush to get packed I didn't get a picture of Duke's new family, but I'm hoping they will email me one soon.

0 comments: