Sunday, September 14, 2008

Changes to blog..

I was checking out to see what others in my area are selling their shorkies for today. I'm still convinced that my puppies are the cutest of them all! Shorkies are a super cute breed to start with, but I really wanted that teddy bear/ baby doll face. I find that most Yorkies have too long of a snout, or their nose is a bit larger then I like. When I found Dante I knew he'd be a perfect match for Daisy. Both have cute little noses as well as that adorable baby doll face. His coloring is incredible as well. I believe that is why Lenny has such a gorgeous carmel color. I haven't seen another Shorkie with this color and I absolutely love it!

Unfortunately another seller in this area has the same blog template as I do. I'm not sure if they have copied mine or we are just two great minds thinking alike. So I decided to change the template to differentiate from theirs. I'm thrilled with the new look. I love the brown pink mix and think this matches better then the argyle one I had before.

Tori goes to her new family Monday so I've been spending extra time with her. I sort of dragged my feet putting up an ad for Duke and Lenny because I just love having them around so much! I know there is a special family out there that needs them, but it is really hard to let them go.

Now that Bentley is gone, Daisy eyes me cautiously if I head outside with one of her babies. I took Tori down to Blockbuster today, as I'm still working with her on her car anxiety. When we got back and she reunited with everyone they swarmed her. I guess they can sense that they will soon all be leaving each other. This morning we all curled up on the couch for a long cuddle fest. I really have lucked out to have such good puppies that love to cuddle and entertain me. :)

0 comments: